Reading back my comments. I meant to say, 'If it's any consolation, you're NOT alone'. And I really hope you contextualized during the time you read this because it would have been really... not good to read "you're alone" when you're feeling sh*tty.
An angstypants but a romantic at heart, this closet crybaby likes to think of herself as artsy-fartsy and is currently still attempting to figure out things called "the world", "love" and "maturity".
Anonymous
9:29 AM
mary: "good morning!:)"
person: "morning"
If it's any consolation, you're alone. Wala man lang ka-emo emotion.
-it's me again
Anonymous
9:32 AM
Anonymous
10:12 AM
Reading back my comments. I meant to say, 'If it's any consolation, you're NOT alone'. And I really hope you contextualized during the time you read this because it would have been really... not good to read "you're alone" when you're feeling sh*tty.
-mary
ps. sorry! :)