waaah i got my package from cafepress yesterday!! my first online purchase. hehe. i ordered my stuff from deviantart and cafepress just to see how the prints would look like. if they turn out good, then i'll probably promote my online stores. so far, the magnet i got from cafepress looks okay. from the pics i have, it seems as if i'm doing a store for travel souvenirs. then again, the only travel pics i have are from leyte and australia. haha. gotta do more traveling, store or no store.----------
LSS again. this time it's Helicopter by Flickerstick.
oh i've got to think it over
running on eggshells watching your demons bleed
i said
oh i've got to think it over
running on eggshells watching your demons bleed
i said
ive got to do something about where we're going
watching your demons bleed
i said
i've got to do something about where we're going
watching your demons
cause you're so close to giving up
I can tell enough's enough
Oh I see in your eyes
maybe you were wrong
maybe you weren't strong enough
so here's a little tune
sing it to the blue
oh i've got to think it over
get on the dance floor you're coming over to me
oh i've got to think it over
get on the dance floor you're coming over to me
i've got to do something about where your going
your coming over too late
i've got to do something about where your going
your coming over too late
cause you're so close to giving up
I can tell enough's enough
Oh I see in your eyes
maybe you were wrong
maybe you weren't strong enough
so here's a little tune
sing it to the blue
call off the nurses and the doctors
tell the priest in the helicopter
waiting there for you
there's nothing he can do
oh i've got to think it over
running on eggshells watching your demons bleed
i said
oh i've got to think it over
get on the dance floor your coming over
cause you're so close to giving up
I can tell enough's enough
Oh I see in your eyes
maybe you were wrong
maybe you weren't strong enough
cause you're so close to giving up
I can tell enough's enough
Oh I see in your eyes
maybe you were wrong
maybe you weren't strong enough
cause you're so close to giving up
I can tell enough's enough
Oh I see in your eyes
maybe you were wrong
maybe you weren't strong enough
so here's a little tune
sing it to the blue
won't you get a clue?
won't you get a clue?









No response to "one down!"
Post a Comment