Filed under: life's like that
like everything else in my life, certain things happen, and these things happen fast. turns out that i spoke too soon. i'm not ready to blog about it just yet; i can't seem to find the words to relay what exactly happened. but i am okay--no, let me rephrase that--i am a lot better. some things just are not meant to be, and the only thing you can do is accept and move on. you have to let go of a good thing if you want something better.









Anonymous
7:46 AM
Bob Ong says something like, let go of the things that make you happy but hurt you. Don't wait for the day when all you feel is the pain.
You know what to do, and I'm here regardless of what you decide on.
p.s. On the other hand, I AM thinking...what if it's HIM that I really miss and not just the feeling?
-you know who
Anonymous
10:42 AM
And yes, there is something better with your name out there, just waiting to be claimed. Stay strong.